Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

Everyone here agrees that Pygame is a good program, correct?  If so, then it must look the part.

I will not determine fact from Devin's original comment, but I think lying is more or less cut by Occam's Razor.

All I think we meant is that Pygame needs to appear as it really is. I stand by my original position.  We need to make sure Pygame looks the way it should.  Associating anything like what Devin said is happening with Pygame associates it with us.

It merits investigation.

Ian