Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

On Feb 19, 2008 12:52 PM, Marcus von Appen <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How is pygame really?
A moot point, really, but:
-I think Pygame is a fantastic tool for creating games and programs.
-Pygame is optimised for the casual user who doesn't need nor want the complexity and overkill provided by OpenGL.
-Pygame is a nice way to create things quickly and efficiently.
-I like it! :-)

Oh, and censoring that which disagrees with us is rather totalitarian.  But I think that the discussion should be two sided.  If people see Pygame as a program everyone hates, then no one will want to use it, let alone try it.  Also, when there is opinion, there are always two sides.  When there is fact, then it is one sided.  If people see one side, they will think that "Pygame is stupid" is a fact.  That's not a fact.  It's opinion, which is up for debate.