Re: [pygame] #pygame on irc.freenode.net

On, Tue Feb 19, 2008, Ian Mallett wrote:

> Everyone here agrees that Pygame is a good program, correct?  If so, then it
> must look the part.
>
> I will not determine fact from Devin's original comment, but I think lying
> is more or less cut by Occam's Razor.

As I wrote, I did not imply this. I just showed, that some simply
citations do not make up a fact.

> All I think we meant is that Pygame needs to appear as it really is. I stand

How is pygame really?

> by my original position.  We need to make sure Pygame looks the way it
> should.  Associating anything like what Devin said is happening with Pygame
> associates it with us.

Then people have not understood IRC. Shall we go around on any IRC net
and watch for possible pygame channels, in which some people might be a
bit rude? Censorship for anyone who does not match the brand?

Do not take anything to serious, neither in this mail nor in IRC.

Regards
Marcus