Re: [pygame] How to check sound format of mixer?

> Found it. The code never reaches the part that handles file objects,
> since mixer.c:881,882 return an error if the object has no buffer interface:
>
>         if (PyObject_AsReadBuffer (file, &buf, &buflen) == -1)
>             return -1;

You beat me to it. Also chunk isn't reset to NULL.

I think I totally understand this now, but we will see when I try to
actually use it. I don't need to modify the sound after loading it so
I should have everything I need.

--
Alistair Buxton
a.j.buxton@xxxxxxxxx