Re: [pygame] PyDay #1

I give up. I had made the String To Image script so people could have a little more interesting graphics, but since people are not cooperating, I'm completely changing the rules. This is driving me crazy with everyone suggesting ways of cheating. You have to use pygame.draw only. If I find someone who is drawing from any type of string, he/she will be disqualified. Compression of images is not allowed, and if I find that the competitor will be disqualified.