Re: [pygame]

Hi,

I had to make some minor changes to list_cameras and read_raw for both vlf2 and 0S X. Python 3.x replaces str with unicode and bytes, so I replaced PyString_* calls with macros that evaluate to the correct Python API functions. So for Python 3, list_cameras returns a Unicode string, and the read raw function bytes. Also, great catch on the overlooked array examples. Now that the NumPy code is back in C, there is little reason to keep the Numeric stuff around, especially for Python 3.x. Numeric support will remain for the next Pygame release, but be removed afterward. Patch applied to revision 3008.

Lenard