Re: [pygame] Re: pygame sdl_image png/jpeg support

Hi,

The solution would be to use ldconfig in config_unix.py to determine if a library is available, then let ld find it. So for libraries such as png and jpeg Setup would only have -l<lib> directives, but no corresponding -L<lib-paths>.

The relevant pygame-user thread is here:

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.pygame/23502>

Lenard Lindstrom