[pygame] Re: pygame sdl_image png/jpeg support

I have finally got pygame working. Some issues seemed to be the result
of the version of Ubuntu I am using (11.10). I manually added the
location of the png.h to the config_unix.py then found a missing
video.h file which is no longer supplied in 11.10 and is also named
something else in the package available from apt. I had to find it in
another package then symlink it back to the correct filename and
location. I suspect this will be a problem with all new Ubuntu
versions until patched. I'm sorry this is all a little vague but I
crashed my system shortly after getting it working and lost my notes
detailing filenames and packages.

Also, wanted to say thanks to helpless from the pygame irc channel who
helped me a lot to get it working.