[pygame] Anti-aliasing problem

Hi!

I'm new to this list, so I'm sorry if this is an FAQ... But; I've been
writing a simple little test game, and just added some text. When
things start up, the text looks good, with the antialiasing
functioning. However, after having drawn some sprites etc. and then
erasing them, I display a "game over" message, using the same code as
for the startup message; this text, however is *not* antialiased...
Why can that be? Can the color depth of the screen have changed
somehow? Or something completely different?

Anyway: PyGame is great; it just took me a couple of hours to write a
game... Great fun ;)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org