Re: [pygame] Surface.set_clip()

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Pete Shinners wrote:

>chackie, this one has got me. i just tried passing no arguments, and it
>'clears' the clipping rectangle just fine for me. this hasn't changed
>for a long time, so it should be working for you (i'd expect any pygame
>version above 1.0)

This falls under the category "doh". I have a thin small wrapper around my
toplevel surface that manages some extra internal repainting state, which
has a method setClip(dirtyrect=None) which then calls the pygame
set_clip() with the passed rect... Of course it passed None all the time
when I tried calling the method without a rect. My mistake, sorry.

--

        Most gods find it hard to walk and think at the same time.
                                             -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods