Re: [pygame] Possible problem in transform

| here's some comparative cases with a 20 degree rotation
| http://www.pygame.org/ftp/contrib/rotatetests.png
|
| in fact.. if you peer into the jaggies, i might even prefer my non-aa
| rotate to the one in gimp. (like the controller buttons and snake tail)

Yours is definitely better than the Gimp's... :-)

Although, the example does highlight the need to pick your images carefully,
it's not too hard to pixel-push images with an eye to rotation etc. for
aliased and non-aliased uses. A little mid-contrast shading in key areas
(near hi-contrast edges) makes the world of difference, and it's cheap! ;-)