[pygame] Re: Pygaming on the Nokia 770

Peter Shinners wrote:
The Nokia770 has 3rd party pygame packages. It runs on a full linux
distribution, so it's pretty hackable. I got one of these for Christmas
recently and I'm enjoying it. I will warn you that it has quite a
"bleeding edge" feel to it. You'll have to know your unix quite well to
actually get into the system. I've been learning a lot hacking with it
so far. It's fun, but it also gets a little frustrating since it takes a
bit of tutorial reading, guessing, and irc support to get it customized.
I don't think the device is entirely useful with the vanilla software.

That's the wireless internet tablet, isn't it? Hmmmmm, only $350, I expected it to be more. Is there some kind of emulator so you can develop your application on a different computer before installing it on the 770?