Re: [pygame] Re: Pygaming on the GP2X

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 21:23 -0500, Winchell Chung wrote:
> 	Peter, many of the reviews complain about
> 	the limited RAM available on the Nokia 770.
> 	Have you had a problem with Python programs
> 	growing to large to fit available memory?

I still haven't put python on the unit yet. I haven't noticed any
problems with the stock programs and a few of the extras I've installed.
It only comes with a 64MB RS-MMC card. The card runs as a regular
mounted drive when inserted. These cards have just started showing up in
1GB versions. I think I may get one so I can drop a few movies on the
device, as well as some of my 'Talkies' versions of games for the
ScummVM player.

I really haven't done any heavy hitting on the device yet. I really want
to test a few pygames out and see how they run.