Re: [pygame] New GUI

On, Tue Jan 22, 2008, Kamilche wrote:

[Unhappiness about the existing GUIs]

It's interesting to see that a lot of people tell some public
list/forum/whatever how unhappy they are with existing solutions, but do
not dare to get into touch with any of the solution developers or even
describe the problem areas they see somewhere.

It explains, why there's so much lousy software on the market. People
just complaining, but not helping in any way.

Kamilche, as I am the OcempGUI head, I'd like to hear where exactly your
problems and expectation were (and still are) regarding an user interface
system for your applications and games.

Regards
Marcus