Re: [pygame] New GUI

Jasper, my Gmail account say that your mail server is a spam sender. :-/

2008/1/22, Jasper <jasper@xxxxxxxx>:
That's rather smug and presumptuous!  Frankly, you have /no idea/ how I
went about hunting for a python GUI toolkit, nor I would guess anyone
else you're disparaging.

Moreover, you're knocking Kamilche for doing /precisely/ the same thing
you have done -- deciding you don't like any of the existing projects,
and starting your own.  Bravo!

In your search for suggestions, you have also glibly passed over several
specific points people were looking for, e.g.
- Do you have a nice GUI interface for laying out widgets?
- Do you support transparent widgets?
- Do you have a framework for testing GUIs?

-Jasper

--
Juan José Alonso. KarlsBerg.
eMail: kernel.no.found@xxxxxxxxx