Re: [pygame] Is PyGame dying?

I think the "slowness" of PyGame development is simply due to the slowness of SDL development. I think everyone's just waiting for 1.3 to mature, and with it comes a lot of nice features. What is it you think the PyGame devs should be working on with all haste? I've found the level of development is pretty good, and PyGame's done a few GSoC projects. I'm also frankly amazed at how many projects are listed on the pygame website. I've looked at the Panda3D engine and it just didn't compare in that respect; the amount of source code available for pygame apps just amazes me.

As for your second question of user support, I have no idea. I've asked a couple questions here before but I mostly find answers googling around or using one of the pygame books I have.