Re: [pygame] Capabilities of Pygame

Also Ryan, as to your questions regarding speed. There is a lot of work in the python community right now for speed improvements -- pypy, Cython, shedskin, as people here have said.

I'm curious to see how pygame evolves over the next few years. Cause here's the deal --> the development time savings is obvious. So if we are able to execute more complex games with pygame, then why shouldn't it become more mainstream? Better faster cheaper.

Also did you see the pygamezine? Pretty cool...

http://pygamezine.com/