RE: [pygame] Capabilities of Pygame

--- On Fri, 1/13/12, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Also,
> > though SDL does support streaming, Pygame does not.
> > Everything must be loaded before played.

> Um... that's not true.  pygame.mixer.music is Pygame's streaming module.

So if you were to stream audio, would that eliminate the potential delay.
The only audio-only game I've seen written in Pygame, Sound RTS, has a bit
of noticeable lag when playing sounds. Is there a way to program such that
sounds would play instantly when told to do so?
Thanks for everyone's help thus far.
Ryan