Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.9.3?

+1 on another release soon. Except I think we should spend a bit of time on mac fixes first.

I've added you onto pypi as another owner, along with Paul and I. So we should all be able to add other people if needed.

The mac problems are pretty severe... I'm looking into them right now. Maybe we can roll back some of the changes fairly easily, because it was working at least on the macs I tested with before the pre- release. I think it's worth us fixing some of these before another release. Otherwise we'll keep getting more complaints, and another release will just be needed fairly soon. I'll try and get mirroring happening to the 'pygame' organization on github.

Also very important is to make sure we have documented the release process. We should take this release as an opportunity to improve this.

I'll work on:
There's a few items still open in the 1.9.3 milestone. Let's set them to another milestone if we're not going to do them.
https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issues?milestone=1.9.3

If we can't fix mac issues in a few days, I think we should indeed not hold up the release for it.

best,