Re: [pygame] 48-hour competition

my postmortum is at
http://www.py3d.org/py3d_zwiki/illume_ludumdare

the game is at:
http://ludumdare.com/user/214/ludumdare.zip

Just python code no .exe.  My game is based on sound,
ie no graphics.  Was going to put in some graphics
where the main character gets blind but ran out of
time :)

There was a bug where the alien can not kill you, and
when you go off a cliff the program finishes before
the fall off cliff sound is played.

Oh, if you play it close your eyes.  Note there's some
offensive language in there.

Crap game, but it was fun to make :)

 --- Pete Shinners <pete@visionart.com> wrote: > Well,
the Ludum Dare 48-hour game competition is

http://ludumdare.com/user/213/Scarecrow-Postmortem.html