[pygame] 48-hour competition

Well, the Ludum Dare 48-hour game competition is over. I believe
there were about 4 different entries using pygame. I'll be
assembling a little page where you can see all of them.

You can see my personal post report here:
http://ludumdare.com/user/213/Scarecrow-Postmortem.html

Download the actual source here:
http://ludumdare.com/user/213/scarecrowB_src.zip

The contest was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I was so busy during the
contest, i had no time to keep up with how everyone else was doing.

I "discovered" some cool ways for managing sprite classes during the
contest. If you are curious, check out the source for the crows,
they are pretty advanced, with many states and actions. I think I'll
be trying to refine the approach more soon, and put up a small
report on it.