Re: [pygame] Where to next?

One thing I think pygame could use would be a behind-the-scenes z-axis
implementation.  I see questions on IRC quite often regarding this.  I
think people (especially newbies) have a more intuitive grasp of z-axis
than groups.

I'm sure there could be some way to implement it by making multiple
groups behind-the-scenes.

Another thing I thought of today is if two sprites overlap, and one
clicks on the overlapping part, it might be a nice feature to specify
some function to check if the sprite was the highest sprite at that
point.

sjbrown
| Shandy Brown                               Digital Thinkery |
| shandy@geeky.net             http://www.digitalthinkery.com |