Re: [pygame] Anyone going to free-play.org?

Well, about 18 years ago it was called the NES Power Pad.

-bob

On Jul 12, 2005, at 12:43 AM, Luke Miller wrote:

That sounds like a fantastic idea (if it's what I think it is). What
an innovative use of multiple-pads. I really think there is a future
in computer games that get people moving. I can computer games one day
having a health niche! Can you imagine saying that ten years ago?