Re: [pygame] Growing Pygame

I agree with everything Phil said, and one thing in particular:

On 7/25/06, Phil Hassey <philhassey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I like when pygame gets new features that are *impossible* to add via
python code -- such as the clipboard feature which I can start utilizing in
pgu after the next version of pygame comes out.  The blit blending modes are
also really nice, as that was impossible with pygame before.  The addition
of jpg, png saving is great.

When I think about it for a bit, this is exactly what I want out of
the pygame package... Stuff I can't do in python... if I could write
the python code myself to do it, I'd generally rather have the python
code source outside of the pygame package on a web page (so it's
google searchable & can be cross linked and all), so I can use it as a
reference and/or modify it, instead of depending on it being exactly
the way it was written for some game that may be nothing like mine.