Re: [pygame] Growing Pygame

On 7/26/06, Glen Wheeler <adsl5lcq@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  But if it's not happenning (I personally have seen far from the
declaration of distaste that Simon mentioned) and there is not much support
then that's fine; we can all just keep rewriting routines that accomplish
essentially the same thing, and keep our libraries of generic code to
ourselves.

Hah, maybe I spoke prematurely. Looking over the responses, I'm still not sure what to do. I'm willing to do some legwork to get things started, if enough people are interested.

-Sw.