Re: [pygame] pygame source compiling

I think subversion has a mechanism for referencing the contents of another subversion repository, which might make this type of solution easier. I agree though, that I don't want multiple versions of everything being installed by pygame - that's what my package manager is for, and subverting it can only lead to suffering. But for you windows folk...

--Mike