Re: [pygame] pygame source compiling

An ambitious Windows dev could set up a SVN server to store the binary
dependencies and grab the source from the seul.org server.  All you have
to do is set the svn:externals property on a folder of your project, to
link in as a subdirectory any path from any other server.  I can give
someone the exact command-line syntax to do the job if wanted; I manage
an SVN repository for a big project at work.

Richard