Re: [pygame] pygame source compiling

Hi René

I've been thinking about it but have been distracted by other things. I will work on it today. Thanks for the reminder.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
Hello Lenard,

have you had a chance to document that mingw compilation step you
talked about for non standard C library routines?

here's the mingw wiki page:
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MingW

Cheers,