Re: [pygame] Patch - Re-add music support for file-like objects

Sorry for lack of detail.

All are tested on Linux.

Test files:

http://im.forre.st/sound.ogg
http://im.forre.st/sound.mp3
http://im.forre.st/sound.mid
http://im.forre.st/sound.mod

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I had only looked in the
ChangeLog, not the source for SDL_mixer 1.2.8.