[pygame] very easy snippets to start: where from i can get?

hi!

I'm very curious about learning pygame, but having lots of
difficulties to start because i can't find simple, small and useful
snippets where i can learn from.
The problem is mostly of all pygame code i found were too much
strong-typed for me

For an idea, you can see some of my snippets at:
http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/python
http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/sdlbasic
http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/wxbasic

Specially being able to recode my sdlbasic minimal examples into
python-pygame, and from the other code you all may have some idea of
the coding style i were using, which is completelly different of what
i saw used on pygame codes.

Any help is very welcome and apreciated! :-)
Thanks!

Paulo