Re: [pygame] very easy snippets to start: where from i can get?

If you have a specific problem you're stuck on, or a program you're trying to re-create in pythin, it'd be easier to give you more help.

[ I looked at your site, but didn't see a program. It's hard to read for me on ff3 win32. ]

A few links to get you started

http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/~piman/writing/sprite-tutorial.shtml
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/tutorials
http://www.libsdl.org/tutorials.php
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/index.html [you're best friend]
There's also NeHe tutorials if you want to get started into pygame+OpenGL.

What coding style were you used to? What are you seeing? Procedural vs OOP or something else?

--
Jake