Re: [pygame] very easy snippets to start: where from i can get?

Thanks Jason and Brad! :-)

The reference of the book is interesting (indeed made a del.icio.us
bookmark of it! :-) )

My problem were not exactly about the Python itself, since i got
really encouraged on started it after seeing some snippets looking
like what i were done on wxBasic and sdlBasic (my Python stuff are at
http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/python)

The problem is i can't code on Pygame as 'fine' as i were coding on
sdlBasic and Python (without Pygame) -
http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/sdlbasic ,
http://nitrofurano.linuxkafe.com/python

My main ansi-basic coding experiences before sdlbasic/wxbasic were
with Amos (AmigaOS), and those 8bit interpreters like zxspectrum-basic
and msx-basic (good times...) - even HotSoupProcessor i enjoyed
experimenting :-)

On Qbasic i did some picture converters i tried to make a picture
filter as PythonFu (Gimp), but i got stuck with arrays holding colours
as hex values (those things i use in ansi-basic all the time...) -
coding on PythonFu i couldn't get better than this yet:
http://www.gimpstuff.org/content/show.php/show.php?content=84853&vote=good&tan=86344120
- if you all can code picture filters (pixel per pixel just like this)
better than me, and are also curious about Gimp, be welcome on sharing
your code where we all can learn from and providing more interesting
and different stuff as well!

thanks all the help provided! :-)