Re: [pygame] how hexcolour arrays works?

Noah, i also agree completelly each person works differently, of
course! :-)  (maybe that's why i got concerned about politeness on
pasting code here, which i didn't know how far is it needed or not...)
- you may be from the academic world, and i'm hobbyst, academically
from graphic design area (and still with some bad habits from the
ansi-basic 80's coding...)

When compaired with Perl, Ruby and Java, Python for me is maybe the
very best language i found - it's clean, and also works fine as script
language on Gimp, Inkscape, Blender, Scribus, etc., what is truly
awesome for me... - and as well, Python came installed on all Linux
and MacOS-X, what is awesome as well...

what made me becoming so surprised with Python is i could code there
in the same way i used to code on sdlBasic and wxBasic, and these
codes worked fine! :-) - you know, a mere graphic designer with a
hobbyst taste about coding, being able to code scripts for Gimp and so
on (the python version of the .ai importer from Inkscape is mine, as
well the Gnome menu converter for Fluxbox, for example... :-p ), even
some small converters... why i shoutd stop coding on Python, you
know... ?

thanks! :-)