Re: [pygame] BUG cd audio

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 8:04 PM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you considered cdrtools?    http://cdrecord.berlios.de/     It
> works on win/linux/mac
>
> This is a ubuntu, and SDL bug really... I'll have to look at filing bug reports.

No, I haven't considered cdrtools. Thanks for the link. I'd
encountered them in the past, but no more than that. For now, though,
I've outsourced my ripping needs to abcde.
http://lly.org/~rcw/abcde/page/ It understands CDDB files and with the
appropriate command-line parameters, does everything I need it to.

It would be most helpful in the future, though, if this bug could be
fixed. Thanks for being willing to look into it.