Re: [pygame] are individual midi instruments sounds copyrighted

I don't agree with your interpretation. I think they are referring to prerecorded songs in the bundled software or the songs that come on the piano. Seriously, it doesn't make sense at all from a profit standpoint fir a company to enforce a copyright like that, if they even could. No one would buy their product then. What about the 808 electronic drum machine? Its samples are in hundreds of thousands of songs. I think you can reasonably assume you are able to use the samples and I think any sane person would agree. IANAL.

Sent from my iPhone