Re: [pygame] Re: Need a lot of help with 'virtual' board game

Michael,

congratulation on yr find!

BTW, people who program for a living will always start a project by
looking around for a similar system. i wd bet that in the majority of
cases, systems running today have used another system as a starting
point and in many cases just modified it to suit their needs, and that
only rewrites approach anything like completely new systems.

regards,

tom

Faced with the possibility of its extinction, every species finds
within itself powers unimaginable in the days of its complacency.