Re: [pygame] What's next for Pygame project?

Hi there! I'm new to this pygame project, I became away of the project about a year ago, and seriously started coding with it about a month ago. The library is really cool, and I am currently using it for an RPG game (I asked for some advice regarding animations a week ago.)

After browsing the subreddit and mailing list archives a little bit, I did notice that it seems to be stalled if not nearly dead. Some of the only activity I saw was the release of pygame_sdl2 by a third party.

I'm an okay programmer, going into college, but I would like to help out in anyway I can. So I'm jumping on the train with Peter and saying that if anyone has any ideas how I can help out kind of revive pygame, I'd be happy to help!

Dominik