Re: [pygame] What's next for Pygame project?

In regards to using the standard library unit testing framework. Honestly, there are a lot of integration/functional tests mixed in with those unit tests. If anything, the tests which are actually unit tests should be ported to the standard library so that they can be run independently of the integration tests.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 6:48 AM Sam Bull <sam.hacking@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 15:36 +0200, Renà Dudfield wrote:
> I'm not sure if changing it should be a priority for release of 1.9.2 but. 2.0 should use modern things for sure, and I guess this is what you mean?

Yeah, just generally moving forward I would like to see this replaced.