Re: [pygame] How to prevent mouse initialization in Pygame

In case somebody interested: running pygame with modified SDL as a systemd service succeeded without any surprises. I also hid mouse cursor with help of pygame.mouse.set_visible(False) call.

My next task to solve is hiding blinking text cursor.