[pygame] mpeg is always on top

Hi

I'm using pygame.movie for showing a mpeg and it works quite well. Only
one thing is frustrating - the movie is always on top over all other
windows, the frame of the movie window goes to background but not the
movie itself.
I think I've to use some "mysterious" flags with display.set_mode() -
but which one?

The app imgv (http://imgv.sourceforge.net/) plays mpeg in the right way,
but I can't see there any significant differences to my code.

I'm using pyGame 1.6 and Python 2.3.4. The actual GUI of the app ist
done with wxPython 2.5.1.5u.

If somebody is interested in the code, it's here
http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~boesi/temp/ViewMovie.py
You can use it in the following way:

import ViewMovie
player = ViewMovie.view('path to your movie')
player.start()
# show another movie...
player.fileName = 'path to your movie'

from the commandline:
python ViewMovie.py 'path to your movie'

thanks a lot for your help
cu boesi

PS: I can test it only on XP
--
Ein sicherer Rechner steht ohne Netz und Strom in    #1671 : icq-intern
einem Schweizer Kellersafe, die Schwiegermutter  #73628288 : icq-extern