Re: [pygame] GIMP-like image enhancement?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Jasper Phillips wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Derek Simkowiak wrote:
>
>> Jasper Phillips wrote:
>> > I'm dynamically generating map images that then need to be filtered, as
>> > opposed to creating static images.  No GPL code for me!
>>
>> 	Hard drive space is one of the cheapest components of a computer these
>> 	days.
>>
>> 	Why not use a GPL program to create your filtered images ahead of time,
>> 	instead of at runtime?
>
>Because they dynamicaly varry...  Think random map generator here.

Isn't the world full of other random map generation algorithms anyway that
don't need this fancy clothify algorithm? Not to be rude, but if the rest
of your game isn't done yet you sure are focusing on the wrong stuff...

--

             Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods