[pygame] Zombie engine update

Hi ya'll
 A while back,I sent a message talking about my new game engine I've been working on.I was asking for help, and I have definitely received some help.I'd like to tell the group more about the game engine.

I call it the Zombie engine and it is designed to take care of all the lower level
code needed in an RPG.It handles(or will eventually handle):
1.player and Npc/monster stats
2.Transfering items and money to and from the player and Npc(e.g. buy and sell items)
3. a basic RPG style fight engine
4.Experience points and level ups.
5. spells and special attacks
I also want to add:
6.stronghold and shops owned by the player (a la Morrowind)
7.intelligent Ai for the NPCs
and other things as theycan be added.

With the help of Andrew Baker(thanks) I was able to get past certain bugs and
problems I was having with the engine.
So far I've completed(mostly!!!):
1.the basic classes for the stats
2.The parse engine for all the stats,money weapons,etc
3.buying and selling items,money,etc
I still need to work on:
1.spells and special attacks
2.setting up the code so the level ups work right.
3.The fight engine is still a little squirelly too!
and probably other little ansd not so little bugs too I haven't got to.

I'm almost ready to release it in it's primitive state,but I'm no good at setting up a web site.Any ideas on how to effectively release the code would be helpful.I've looked at Sourceforge and that might work too.
Anyways any comments would be appreciated and I hope to release it soon.
John