[pygame] Fullscreen on second monitor.

Pardon my newbie question. I've just started with PyGame, but could not find any information in the documentation regarding my question.

Is it possible to choose which monitor to use a display on? I would like to  set the display to fullscreen on my second monitor in Windows.

Is it possible, or will a screen always use the primary monitor in Windows?

PyGame looks great. I think is marvelous that there are programmers out there who take their time to make such tools for free.

/Mikael Moutakis