Re: [pygame] Frantic (again)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:25:25 +0200, "DR0ID" <dr0id@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Perhaps you should also take a look a the garbage collector for reducing
> the memory usage. This version is better as the last one but still, 500
> MB is to high mem usage. I wonder what is taking so much memory.

Are you really seeing it take 500Mb?  I've seen it track upwards of
50Mb, but not nearly that high.

By the way, the memory increases and decreases per the number of objects
on the screen, so I don't think it's being held onto past an object's
lifetime.  I'm using Task Manager to monitor the memory footprint of the
process.