Re: [pygame] Frantic (again)

David Mikesell schrieb:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:46:18 +0200, "DR0ID" <dr0id@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
Isnt there a Pause key? (I wanted checking that in the help but then I got the bug!). I was at level 7 (in insane difficulty) and then I was interrupted and had to quit the game because I did not found a Pause
key!!

If you hit ESC to get to the main menu, you can hit ESC again to return back to the game. I need to add that text to the menu screen. Sorry for the confusion.

Also I entcountered a anoying bug. At the end of level 3 (?) and 6 (?) there appear the big ship(s) that shoot. When I shot at the same time as the enemy and both got killed (me and the enemy), I respawned after that but the level did not finish! (so I had to start over all levels again!).

This is a known bug, and I agree that it's annoying :-)

Hi
sorry, did not know that it was known. ;-)

Did you mean that: If UFO is last enemy and destroys you, the game ends with no more enemies ? (its from your homepage) Ok, did not see that, next time I will first take a look at your homepage :-)

~DR0ID