Re: [pygame] PATCH: Readability fix for "make chunk a power of 2" (src/mixer.c)

It's a cut-and-dry issue, folks.  The buffer size was being set to
256, regardless of what was passed in.  If you happen to have a
os/software/machine combination that can keep up with such a small
buffer, you'll be fine, otherwise, it'll be crackly.

This isn't some random bug that we're trying to track down.  We know
what the issue was.  As far as the functionality is concerned, my
change is a no-op, it's strictly for readability's sake.  Just test
that they perform the same, and that's sufficient.

-FM