[pygame] Multiple mice on windows

Hi,

I just uploaded an early beta of something I've been fiddling around with on Windows:

http://pymultimouse.googlecode.com/files/pymultimouse0.1.zip

If you download it and run the pygamedemo.py, you will see an empty screen. When you start moving around all you mice connected to the computer, each mouse gets a mouse pointer of its own.

I would be happy if you guys could try it out and give me some feedback. I'm hoping to hide most of the raw input details some time in the future, to be able to keep the same API between platforms. I would also like to make it work more "pygame-like", using the standard events and so on.

It requires the win32con package (and pygame for the demo). And python of course.

Regards,
 Oscar Lindberg