Re: [pygame] my 3d planet game

Hi,
Thanks for the tip. Right now Im still researching on how to network the games so that it plays like MMOs.
But yes, along the way there will be a need for messaging other players as well as trading with other players.
thanks again

M. Peterson wrote:
hi
if your game is network ready, can you make  a plugoin for the messenger http://retroshare.sf.net
so that 2 buddies in the friendslist can play against eacvh other?`
Please habe a look later, as more games soon will be integrated.
Thx
Max