Re: [pygame] my 3d planet game

Whops, sorry. Dropped you off the list there.
Versions? sure, but Im sure I deleted the old one before uploading the new one just now. Does the new one come up with the old interface? hmmmm, I'll have a look and change it accordingly next time
Cheers

Charlie Nolan wrote:
It doesn't look like you actually got a new version uploaded.  Remember,
with Google Code, you have to use a new filename each time, so include a
version number of some kind.

Also, I think you meant to put this on the list, not directly to me.

Back up, try again.  :)

-FM

Astan Chee wrote:

Charlie Nolan wrote:

The main interface is going to be too tall for 1280x800.  If you move
the second section of the Object Editor to the right of the first
(instead of below), you should be able to drop the height significantly.

Hi,
I've changed the layout abit to be less tall but with the same width.
Its uploaded on the project page ( http://code.google.com/p/planetgame/
) plus I've had to fix some bugs.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Cheers

--
"Formulations of number theory: Complete, Consistent, Non-trivial. Choose two."

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information
contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free.