Re: [pygame] The gsoc project physics engine.

Hey there!

Who currently has write access to the SVN repos? I checked out and tested
1382 just now and aside from failing compile it also yielded plenty of
warnings. Do you want me to help clean up? For instance, there was SVN
versioning diffs saved to the repos, that's easy to avoid, just make a trial
build before checking in. I could also get rid of the warnings.

Everything looks good so far, although I haven't tested anything thuroughly
yet. Just one suggestion: use uppercase for the types.

A question regarding the build, so setup.py is used, what is the makefile
and Makefile files for?

/Peter